We value your business and appreciate your cooperation with our cancellation policy. Please respect our scheduling by keeping appointments whenever possible and providing a minimum of 24 hours notice when canceling or rescheduling appointments. Because your services are guaranteed reservations reserved for you, $50 fee is required for the following conditions:
– Less than 24-hour notification to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
– No-show or missed appointments.
– Late arrivals – Please keep in mind that arriving late for a service may require us to shorten the length of the treatment, with full charges applied, so as not to inconvenience other customers. We regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments. When booking your appointments within 24 hours changes or cancellations will be subject to a fee.
Our intent is for each customer to be 100% satisfied with our services. Returns and refunds are limited to the following situations:
– Services received cannot be refunded.
– Refunds will only be considered if presented within 7 days of purchase. Products can only be refunded if unused and in its original packaging. If product is opened or used it is possible that a restocking fee will be charged. Refunds can only be processed with receipt.
– No refunds on spa packages.
– No refunds are given for gift card orders.
– Gift card orders are not exchangeable.
To make an appointment, you must pay a $50 non-refundable charge that will go towards your services if you arrive at the appointment. Same-day cancelation will cause the charge to be non-refundable. Please be on time; if you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will be rescheduled and your booking money will be lost. Being late causes a disruption in your aesthetician's schedule, which is inconvenient for the next customer. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours ahead of time to avoid being charged a booking fee.